Why should I consider doing a Relational Couples Intensive?
While Relational/Couples Intensives are a great way to kickstart the deeper relational work and healing that many need in order to repair, rebuild and move forward, they are also a great resource to help cultivate and sustain meaningful, loving connections.
In these Intensives approaches from several gold standard modalities are incorporated, including Relational Life Therapy (RLT), Woodsfellow, Imago, Gottman, EFT, Trauma Informed, Energy Psychology, Attachment, and Somatic Experiencing.
- Does it feel like we have “tried everything”?
- Would I/we like to try something radically different, to have radically different experiences?
- Does at least one of us have “one foot out” of the relationship?
- Would I/we like to cultivate greater security and connection in your relationships?
- Is there a need for some deeper healing and repair?
- Have we been stuck for a rather long time, and unsure if or how to get unstuck?
- Are we still in the “Honeymoon Phase” or are things going well, and we’d like to build up and sustain that?
- Is one or all of us feeling like this is make or break time…one more ditch effort?
- Do I imagine that this may very well be a desperate final attempt?
- Would I/we be interested in learning new skills to assist in experiencing greater pleasure and joy in life and relationships?
If you answered yes, maybe, or not sure to any of these, then a Relational Couples Intensive just may be right for you.
What is included in these Intensives:
- One, 5 Hour Relational Coaching Session (Focus on Skill Building and Practice)
- One, 2 Hour Follow-up Session
- Access to a Relational Assessment (Each Pair pays the small fee directly)
- Reviewing and Interpretation of the Relational Assessment
- Feedback and Recommendations for next steps
- Discounts on some subsequent services
Contact us today about our Relational Couples Intensives.